6 to 9
Granville Plus Nursery School is seeking a Nursery Assistant to start from 3 January 2018:
Nursery Assistant – Part-time (Temporary)
12 Hours per week
(These hours will be over at least 2 days, but may be all week subject to the needs of the school)
Scale points 6-9
The post is Term Time only (39 weeks)
FOR ALL POSTS:
• No specific qualification is required, but experience of working with or caring for young children is essential, plus good levels of literacy and numeracy and effective communication skills.
• This is an Ideal opportunity to gain further experience working with young children in a school environment, working across the 0-3 and the 3-4 teams. The School is committed to developing staff through in-house and wider CPD opportunities.
You will work shifts including the School Day (this runs from 9am to 3.30pm but your shifts might extend outside these hours)
• Pro-rata salary INC London Weighting is £13,374 to £13,661 (FULLTIME Salary including London Weighting is £16,865 to £17,226 per year)
NB: The Fulltime salary will be adjusted pro-rata for Term-Time only and part-time working.
For this post you will need to be:
• excited by young children’s learning
• able to work with parents and as part of a team
• able to work effectively with children with additional needs
Applications are ONLINE ONLY via TES Hirewire:
Closing Date for ALL POSTS: Friday 15 December 2017
Interview Date for ALL POSTS: Tuesday 19 December 2017
IMPORTANT: When applying, PLEASE READ the Guidance. You must provide clear evidence of how you meet the Person Specification criteria used for shortlisting (marked as Application Form on the Person Specification). Please explain under each criterion number how you meet it.
Granville Plus Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is mandatory and all references will be requested and checked prior to interview.
15 December 2017
(Acrobat/PDF File 84k)
(Acrobat/PDF File 59k)
PLEASE READ: Selection Process Guidance
(Acrobat/PDF File 131k)
If you have questions about this role, please contact:
Cecilia Mensah, Senior Nursery Officer/Admissions Officer, Tel: 020 7604 4620, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Note: Only one document can be uploaded. If you wish to submit any additional information please include it within the application form.